At PPMH 9.30am
- Present :
- Apologies :
- Minutes of Previous Meeting by Mrs L.Savage :
- Matters Arising:
- Financial Report – Mr. A. Chivers:
1) 11th Nov Quiz night Cost £4
2) 12th Nov One man variety show at PPMH ( organised by Edwina ) £10
3) 21st Nov Chester shopping and xmas market cost £11
4) 5th Dec Xmas Lunch £18.00
7 Social Programme: (2017)
1) 14th and 21st January 2017 Curling cost £ 7
2) 13th February Breakfast event Bridge House cost £6.5
3) 18th March Forties night variety (organised by Val Spink ) cost £8
4) 22nd March Dunham Massey ?
5) April Leicester Visit
6) 26th April Regent Theatre £28
7) 12th May Malvern Show
8) May Oswestry Iron works visit
9) 22nd June Mystery Coach trip
10) June/July Strawberry Tea
11) Sept Boat trip on the Severn River?
12) Oct Bridgemere Gardens private tour?
13) Oct Variety night in PPMH?
14) Nov Wickstead Park Lunch and entertainment?
15) Dec Xmas Lunch
Suggestions for future events: see separate sheet
1) Hereford and the Cider Museum ?
2) Bletchley Park revisit?
3) 5day holiday/ Hotel midweek ?
4) Black country revisit?
5) JCB tour?
6) Spot Gate lunch?
7) Pig racing?
8) Train around Bala Lake?
9) Oakhampton visit?
- Speaker’s Corner
9.Any other Business:
1) Federation information, Walton 534members £5/yr. Holmcroft 260members £8/yr Haywards 67members £5/yr, Rugeley 550 members £5/yr, Gnosall 209members £5/yr, Penkridge 358members £4/yr
- Date and Time of Next Meeting.