At PPMH 9.30am
- Present :
- Apologies :
- Minutes of Previous Meeting by Mrs L.Savage :
- Matters Arising:
- Financial Report – Mr. A. Chivers:
1) Friday 24th Nov Bev Pegg Variety night. £7 byo
2) Final accounts for 20016/17 Who is the new auditor?
Charles Brown wants to have band concert in hall for Phoenix. Mo Callagher has agreed to organise so I agreed but they must miss our programme which I sent him. 13th April 2018
7 Social Programme:
1) Friday 15th Dec Xmas Lunch. Cost £ 20.00
2) Friday 12th Jan -2018 Curling, cost £7 incl Fish and chips
3) Friday 2nd Feb – Skittles cost £ 7 byo
4) Feb 12th Big Breakfast at Bridge £7
5) ???? Quiz night ? Subject to Quizmaster
6) March ????????
7) 22nd March Spot Gate Lunch cost £22
8) Friday 13th April Big Band Concert cost ?
9) 19th April Jewellary Quarter cost £21
10) 14th May- 2018 Okehampton 5day holiday Manor Hotel midweek
11) 21st June Winterbourne house cost £14
12) July Strawberry tea/ Afternoon tea/ revised system ?
13) Aug Tewksbury/Upton?
14) Sept Black country revisit?
15) Sept Hereford Cider Museum/City centre
Suggestions for future events: see separate sheet
1) Bletchley Park revisit?
2) JCB tour?
3) Lion Salt works Northwich?
- Speaker’s Corner
9.Any other Business: .
Federation meeting.13th Nov 2.30pm report.
Details of trips for Federation website. Federation meeting.
10.Date and Time of Next Meeting.