At PPMH 9.30am
- Present :
- Apologies :
- Minutes of Previous Meeting by Mrs L.Savage :
- Matters Arising:
- Financial Report – Mr. A. Chivers:
1) Have we paid Monckton for indoor bowling?
2) Final accounts for 20016/17 The new auditor is Ann Emberton Should be final for
What do we do without final year accounts for 2017/18 and thereafter 2018/19
3) Subscriptions for 2018/2019 Did we agree?
4) Friday 13th April Big Band Concert cost £8
5) 19th April Jewellary Quarter cost £26
7 Social Programme:
1) 14th May- 2018 Okehampton 5day holiday Manor Hotel midweek
2) 21st June Winterbourne house cost £15
3) 5th July Strawberry tea/ Afternoon tea/ revised system maybe David St John?
4) 20th Aug Tewksbury/Upton £13
5) Sept Black country revisit?
6) Sept Terracotta army in Liverpool
7) Oct Hereford Cider Museum/City centre
8) Nov Beetle Drive
9) Nov Murder Mystery
10) 14th Dec Xmas lunch Brocton Golf Club
11) Jan Curling at PPMH
12) Jan/early Feb Target Bowling at Monckton? Or skittles?
13) March ?
14) April ?
15) May ?
Suggestions for future events: see separate sheet
1) Bletchley Park revisit?
2) Lion Salt works Northwich?
3) Avoncroft museum Bromsgrove?
4) Llandudno visit?
5) Shewsbury flower show?
6) Newport Show 14th July 2018?
- Speaker’s Corner
9.Any other Business: .
Details of trips for Federation website. (TJR to try to put on).
10.Date and Time of Next Meeting.