THURSDAY 14TH FEBRUARY 2019
- Minutes of Last Meeting – Secretary
- Matters Arising
- Financial Report – Treasurer
Final accounts for 2016/2017 and 2017/2018
- Social Programme:
1) 15th Feb. 2019 – Target Bowling at PPMH
2) 21st March – Lunch at Spot Gate £22
3) 2nd May – Visit to Black Country Museum
4) 16th May – Chester (Boat Trip) & Dagfields Centre £27
5) 27th June – Porthmadog and Welsh Highland Railway
6) Visit to Erddig (National Trust Prperty)
7) July/August – Themed Afternoon Tea
8) 12th August – Outing to Stratford-on-Avon
9) September – possible visit to Middleton Hall/Renishaw Hall, Nr. Sheffield
10) November – Chatsworth at Christmas
Suggestions for Future Events:
1) Bletchley Park re-visit?
2) Llandudno visit? –NOT Spring Bank Holiday Weekend?
3) Shrewsbury Flower Show?
4) Chatsworth at Christmas?
Suggestions received from members include Powis Castle and Bristol.
- Any Other Business:
- Details of Trips, etc. for Federation Web Site (? TR to deal with this)
- Date and Time of Next Meeting.