At PPMH 9.30am
- Present :
- Apologies :
- Minutes of Previous Meeting by Mrs L.Savage :
- Matters Arising:
- Financial Report – Mr. A. Chivers:
1) 6th Nov Wickstead Park Lunch and entertainment £31
2) Final accounts for 20016/17 Who is the new auditor?
Charles Brown wants to have band concert in hall for Phoenix. This time Val Spink has agreed to organise so I agreed but they must miss our programme which I sent him. He thinks it will be March next year.
7 Social Programme:
1) Friday 24th Nov Bev Pegg Variety night. £7 byo
2) Friday 15th Dec Xmas Lunch. Cost £ 20.00
3) Friday 12th Jan -2018 Curling, cost £7 incl Fish and chips
4) Friday 2nd Feb – Skittles cost £ 7 byo
5) Feb 12th Big Breakfast at Bridge £7
6) ???? Quiz night ? Subject to Quizmaster
7) March ????????
8) 22nd March Spot Gate Lunch cost £22
9) 19th April Jewellary Quarter cost £21
10) 14th May- 2018 Okehampton 5day holiday Manor Hotel midweek
11) 21st June Winterbourne house cost £14
12) July Strawberry tea ?
13) Aug Twekesbury /Upton?
14) Sept Black country revisit?
Suggestions for future events: see separate sheet
1) Hereford and the Cider Museum ?
2) Bletchley Park revisit?
3) JCB tour?
4) Salt works Northwich?
- Speaker’s Corner
9.Any other Business: Federation meeting.
Federation meeting.13th Nov 2.30pm
Details of trips for Federation website. Federation meeting.
Indoor bowling. First one 18th Wed Oct.
10.Date and Time of Next Meeting.