At PPMH 9.30am
- Present :
- Apologies :
- Minutes of Previous Meeting by Mrs L.Savage :
- Matters Arising:
- Indoor bowling Situation re costs/bookings
- Financial Report – Mr. A. Chivers:
1) 18th March Forties night variety (organised by Val Spink ) cost £8
2) 21st March Dunham Massey cost £ maybe, possibly £22.00 or £22.50
3) 3rd April Leicester Visit £15
7 Social Programme:
1) 26th April Regent Theatre £28
2) 12th May Malvern Show £35
3) 22nd May Oswestry Iron works visit cost £13.50
4) 22nd June Cotwolds Coach trip/Steam train, lunch £33or £34
5) 6th July Strawberry Tea Thursday
6) 8th Aug Boat trip on the Severn River £25
7) 12th Sept Bridgemere Gardens private tour £13
8) 26th Oct Speakers Corner lunch PPMH
9) 6th Nov Wickstead Park Lunch and entertainment £31
10) ???? Quiz night ?
11) Bev Pegg Variety night? Special request by Marg Woolett.??
12) 15th Dec Xmas Lunch ?
13) Jan -2018 Curling, and skittles
14) Feb- 2018 Oakhampton 5day holiday Manor Hotel midweek?
Suggestions for future events: see separate sheet
1) Hereford and the Cider Museum ?
2) Bletchley Park revisit?
4) Black country revisit?
5) JCB tour?
6) Spot Gate lunch?
7) Train around Bala Lake?
- Speaker’s Corner
9.Any other Business:
9.Date and Time of Next Meeting.