At PPMH 9.30am
- Present :
- Apologies :
- Minutes of Previous Meeting by Mrs L.Savage :
- Matters Arising: 1.Gnosall Quiz/ Indoor bowling
- Financial Report – Mr. A. Chivers:1) 13th February Breakfast event Bridge House cost £6.5
7 Social Programme:
1) 18th March Forties night variety (organised by Val Spink ) cost £
2) 21st March Dunham Massey cost £ maybe, possibly £22.00 or £22.50
3) 3rd April Leicester Visit £15
4) 26th April Regent Theatre £28
5) 12th May Malvern Show £35
6) 22nd May Oswestry Iron works visit cost £13.50
7) 22nd June Cotwolds Coach trip/Steam train, lunch £33or £34
8) 6th July Strawberry Tea Thursday
9) 8th Aug Boat trip on the Severn River £25
10) 12th Sept Bridgemere Gardens private tour £13
11) 26th Oct Speakers Corner lunch PPMH
12) 6th Nov Wickstead Park Lunch and entertainment £31
13) 15th Dec Xmas Lunch Maybe
14) Jan -2018 possibles Curling, pig racing, skittles?
15) Feb- 2018 Oakhampton 5day holiday Manor Hotel midweek?
Suggestions for future events: see separate sheet
1) Hereford and the Cider Museum ?
2) Bletchley Park revisit?
4) Black country revisit?
4) JCB tour?
5) Spot Gate lunch?
6) Train around Bala Lake?
- Speaker’s Corner
9.Any other Business:
- Date and Time of Next Meeting.